I langt de fleste yogastillinger asana påtager vi os en anden form, for et øje blik. I gomukanasa påtager du dig formen af et ko-ansigt. Set fra siden er dine ben koens læber, og dine arme er koens…
Sometimes we fall into the cold river of life, but if we do not dare to take a challenge, how would we ever fly? Break your beauty and your glowing energy free, face the obstacles you meet, and strengthen your inner power. It's all part of your beautiful journey. #garudasana #life #eaglepose #selfesteem @christianheuser
It is black berry season! Go for a walk, enjoy fresh air and fill your containers with brain booster berries 🙂
3 tbsp coconut milk and 1 tbsp water
1 tbsp chia seeds
A handfull black berries
A piece of fresh ginger
1 tsp Date butter or more (pack a jar with dates, top with water and soak overnight. Blend until it turns into a smooth paste. Save in the fridge)
1 tsp lemon juice
Soak chia seeds in coconut milk and water overnight.
In the morning Blend all ingredients together.
My salvia grows like crazy
Luckily, I have find a way to use the many leaves.
Rinse and dry the leaves
Sprincle with olive oil and a little salt
Bake in the oven 150 Celsius for 1,5-2 hours
Then you have a snack
Easy right 🙂
Open your heart and get lots of energy with the beautiful backbend asanas!
- Practice ahimsa (non-violence). Take care of yourself, and do not move to quickly or too far into the poses. Backbends can be pretty intense. Make the poses feel amazing in your body!
- If it is hard to pack your ego away, go for grace! Make the poses appear pain free, and as if they were your natural way of moving. Coordinate your moves with your breath.
- Engage uddiyana bandha (imagine you put on skinny jeans, but you should still be able to breathe when they are on
- Lift your heart up and back on an inhalation. Imagine your spine grows a bit longer. This is to create space between the segments of the spine so that they can move without rubbing against each other. Also your lumbar spine (lower back) and cervical spine (neck) are the most fragile parts, by reaching your heart back, you work with the stronger part of the spine.
- As a rule of thumb, do not drop your neck back.
Baby Cobra & Cobra
- keep your gaze low and chin parallel to the floor
- You can also start by sitting in hero’s pose. Grab your heals. Lift pelvis up and forward. This is safer for beginners, since it is not gravity that pulls you down.
- Chin to breast unless you are sure it will not hurt your neck. Nomatter where you are keep your neck still, and do not raise your neck untill you are out of the pose!
- Lift your ❤
- The above principles still count
- Upward: feet hip with apart, hands by shoulders, lift your navel up. Play but be carefull:)