For 4 (or 2 hungry)
– 2 small pumpkins
– 1 tomato
– 100 g queso oaxaca or another cheese
– 1 clove of garlic
– a bit of red onion
– A handfull prepared black beans
– 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat an oven
- Cut a top of the pumpkins to create lits. Scoop out the flesh, and save it.
- Cook each pumpkin bowl in water for 5 -10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add finely chopped garlic and onion. Fry until translucent.
- Chopp the flesh of the pumpkins, tomatoes, Cilantro. Add to the skillet together with beans and spices. Cook for 5 minutes, add cheese and cook for five minutes more. Add sesame seeds
- place the filling in the pumpkins and bake for 10 minutes