prepare the dough the night before, and enjoy freshly baked rolls in the morning.
gør dejen klar om aftenen og nyd friskbagte boller om morgenen
25 g dry yeast
1 liter luke warm water
20 dried apricots or 10 dried figs. cut them into pieces.
100 g. chopped walnuts
2 tbsp ground coriander or fennel seeds
1½ tsbp salt
400 g graham flour
250 g rye flour
400 g wheat flour
3 tbsp sunflower or olive oil
in the evening:
- disolve yeast in water
- add dried fruits, walnuts, coriander/fennek, salt and graham flour
- add rye flour
- gradually add wheat flour
- add oil
- place the bowl in a fridge over night
in the morning:
- heat the oven to 250 celcius. leave the trays in the oven. Place a tray with water on the bottom shelve.
- place spoonfulls of the cold dough directly on the hot trays (use baking paper)
- bake for 15 min
- let them cool on a baking tray