￼it is very sweet, so if I make it again I can imagine replacing some of the dates with nutbutter.
I used a low plastic bowl with a lid and placed it in the refridgerator for 1 1/5 day. The bowl is 28cm in diameter. With a fork i gently removed the crust from the bowl, and filled it with the cream.
I have Blended 5 strawberries with the cashews.
I topped with berries and refriderated the cake for 3 hours.
It serves 6 persons
“The Practice of Yoga is the commitment to become established in the state of freedom” – Patanjali
Happy international yoga day!
prepare the dough the night before, and enjoy freshly baked rolls in the morning.
gør dejen klar om aftenen og nyd friskbagte boller om morgenen
25 g dry yeast
1 liter luke warm water
20 dried apricots or 10 dried figs. cut them into pieces.
100 g. chopped walnuts
2 tbsp ground coriander or fennel seeds
1½ tsbp salt
400 g graham flour
250 g rye flour
400 g wheat flour
3 tbsp sunflower or olive oil
in the evening:
- disolve yeast in water
- add dried fruits, walnuts, coriander/fennek, salt and graham flour
- add rye flour
- gradually add wheat flour
- add oil
- place the bowl in a fridge over night
in the morning:
- heat the oven to 250 celcius. leave the trays in the oven. Place a tray with water on the bottom shelve.
- place spoonfulls of the cold dough directly on the hot trays (use baking paper)
- bake for 15 min
- let them cool on a baking tray
Today I want to make you reflect on your own power to create the world of your dreams.
Instead of thinking on all the obstacles, and instead of giving op or staying passive, you can first of all think about:
Who am I?
What life do I want?
What world do I want?
When you have some thoughs about that, you can make an active choice to work towards it.
You are responsible for your own happiness. If you at times think it is impossible to live life as you want to, you can view the obstacles as a puzzle or an obstacle course. Of course you will make it if you do not give op.
Obstacles are there to make life more interesting and to make you strong.
We are all challenged by the structures we are embedded in. But I am confident that every individual with a strong vision has the capacity to challenge, change or break those structures. And if you decide to make this effort, you might influence people around you.
Do not be scared of the unknow! Embrace it or them!
If you already now think that there
Is too little love in this world, or that either yourself or somebody you Care about could need the warmth of love, I advice you to do a loving kindness meditation:
1: Think about somebody who you love and who loves you. Think about the good things this person does for you, and let the thoughs about that fill your body with warmth. This person cares about you, and wish you the best!
2: think about a person you love and Care about, and send the person some of the love and warmth you just bild up. Think again about what the person from exersise 1 does to you, and how you can learn from it, and pass it on.
3: try to send the love to somebody you have a problem with or somebody you do not know
4: take the love and warmth you have build up in your mind and body and use it in your actions and attitude in the real world
For further reading :
Robert Atkinson on life stories
Jerome s. Bruner
Catherine Kohler Riessman
Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra
In Denmark, “cold bowl” is a very common desert during summer. It is traditionally served with cookies “kammerjunkere” or chrushed dry buns “tvebakker”. Lately is has become normal to serve it with cereals, roasted oats, granola, fresh fruits or cinnamon toasted rye bread.
Here i will give you a healthy version of koldskål that can be used for breakfast, a snack or dessert 🙂
1 frozen banana in cubes
1 1/2 cup buttermilk
1/4 teaspoon ground cardamon
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
Lemon zest and vanilla to taste
15 pieces bread
Dry Yeast (size of a pea)
7 dl Luke warm water
300 g durum flour
700 g wheat flour
1 Tablespoon salt
5-10 garlic cloves
A big håndfuld Olive herb
- Dissolve yeast in water. Add chopped oliveherb and pressed garlic.
- Mix flour and salt
- Mix both bowls together, but be gentle.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the refridgerator for 12 hours.
After 12 hours:
- poor the dough to a table where you have spread durum flour.
- Handle the dough gently! Softly wiren and press the dough, cut the dough into pieces – no kneading! You do not want to kill air bobles.
- Heat the oven to 250 Celsius while the dough rests. Let the trays heat up as well. Place a tray with water in lower part of the oven.
- Gently transfer dough pieces to the trays. Bake for 20 minutes.
Serve e.g. With pesto
Walnut pesto for 4 (side dish) :
1 red onion
50 g walnuts
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
Juice of 1/5 big lemon
1/5 tsp salt
15 stk ciabattabrød:
gær på størrelse med en ært
7 dl lunken vand
300 g durummel
700 g hvedemel
1 spsk salt
5-10 fed hvidløg
en god håndfuld olivenurt
- udrør gær i vand. tilsæt presset hvidløg og hakket olivenurt
- rør mel og salt sammen
- rør de to hold ingredienser sammen, men rør ikke for hårdt
- dæk skålen og sæt den på køl i 12 timer
efter 12 timer:
- hæld dejen ud på et meldrysset bord
- stræk dejen og gør den lidt flad – men hver forsigtig så luftboblerne ikke ødelægges! ælt IKKE!
- sæt dejen i stykker af ønsket størrelse
- varm ovnen til 250 g imens dejstykkerne hæver. lad bagepladerne varme med. sæt et fad med vand på nederste hylde i ovnen.
- flyt forsigtigt dejstykkerne til bagepladen.
- bag i 20 min
50 g valnødder
2 spsk olie
juice af en halv stor citron
1 tsk paprika
1 tsk spidskommen
1/5 tsk salt